Monday 22 February 2010

Personal Thoughts

I thought I'd finish this week off with a summary of my thoughts in bite-size chunks.

When suffering affects me, I use it to improve.
All beings are equal, and they are all searching for happiness.
Darkness and light are two sides of the same coin.
While I do not rely on others, I do not dismiss others without due reason.
For all intents and purposes, I am you, you are me.
Unless you can say otherwise, and we are equal, why do we gain while others suffer and die?
My thoughts are my own. I do not ask you to believe them, I ask you to respect them.
How can you make peace with others, if you do not find peace within yourself?
Give, without promise, or even hope of reward.
In this expanse of atoms and empty space, thank goodness we have such things we can call friends.

Thanks for reading, email me with any suggestions and comment below.
Anger compels even the greatest people to do acts of cruelty.

No comments:

Post a Comment