Wednesday 7 April 2010

Bill Turnbull

Who says the news is going downhill? I think at the point where BBC Breakfast's Bill Turnbull is reporting politics from a fairground in Milton Keynes, you know something's gone wrong. It is, at the best of times, a little distracting trying to follow an interview conducted in front of a candy floss stand. At the end of Turnbull's segment, he picked up some candy floss, and made a pun. I was so distracted throughout that whole time, I can't remember anything he said. I know nothing more about politics after that. I do now know that Milton Keynes has an indoor fair today.

Next up on the program, absolutely true, Sian Williams interviews Rory Bremner, discussing his impressions of this year's election politicians.

Thanks for reading, send suggestions to jazzphilosophybiscuits@gmail.com, and feel free to comment below.

~Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.~

No comments:

Post a Comment