Saturday 17 April 2010

Daily Buddhism

A friend recently recommended that I should follow other peoples blogs, as a way of becoming more involved in the online community. With that in mind, I found many new blogs and websites, mostly relating to Buddhism, so I thought I'd draw attention to one in particular.

It is called Daily Buddhism, and it's, in my opinion, one of the more well rounded websites on the internet. There are short podcasts (along with written text to accompany them), blog posts and links to other great websites. Everything communicated is done so in a friendly, easy to approach way, while Brian Schell (the website's owner, poster, etc.) goes in to more detailed explanations and approaches to some of Buddhism's more complex or larger issues. All in all, I thoroughly recommend having a look at this website, a great way to make trawling the internet that little less monotonous!

Thanks for reading, please send any and all suggestions for future blogs to jazzphilosophybiscuits@gmail.com, and comment below.

~Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.~


No comments:

Post a Comment