Monday 3 May 2010

DofE

Just finished my three day Duke Of Edinburgh walk and camp, and feeling more exhausted than I thought I would. Perhaps it's because I only got two hours of sleep per night. I really should be catching up on sleep now that I'm back, but I'm just not that tired right now. After three days of walking, the first thing I did was take a long bath, get changed, put Spotify on, and write this. That's how dedicated I am to this blog (this post is really to make up for a long gap in posts, I think about a five day gap). So, I'm back, feet and legs aching, but still awake. Just.

Thanks for reading, please give me any future blog suggestions at jazzphilosophybiscuits@gmail.com, and feel free to comment below.

~Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.~

No comments:

Post a Comment