Thursday 20 May 2010

Ultimate Band

Right. Ultimate band. Go go go.


  • John Zorn - Composer/ songwriter - Have you heard this man? No. I didn't think so either. Because you are a heathen. Go and listen to him. Now. Go.
  • Billy Martin - Drummer - All round nice man. From Medeski, Martin and Wood fame. Not just a great drummer, but a great remixer too.
  • Skerik - Saxophone - A crazy man. He's pioneered saxophonics.
You know.

Saxophonics.
  • Mike Patton - Vocals - I've put vocals, but that doesn't really cover what he does. This man is a musical genius. (It's true!) He can fit his voice into any style of music and he did the zombie noises for Left 4 Dead. WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT? I'm actually scared of meeting him. If I did, I'd just end up licking his face and crying with tears of joy.
  • Les Claypool - Bassist - You probably thought I was going to put myself here, didn't you? I'm not that egotistical. But yeah, Claypool will rock you. Verily.
  • Me - Guitar - Ha! Only joking. They aren't in my league.

So. Here we are. I've done it. And all my people are still alive. Instant win over Danny.

Questions over for the week.

Tom.

1 comment:

  1. Chris Davenport4 June 2010 at 15:29

    Mike Patton? rather unpleasant really :s but i suppose if you like strange guttural noises then he's the man for you.

    ReplyDelete