Wednesday 12 May 2010

Exams

Just to let you know, I had my Spanish Speaking GCSE yesterday. Could have gone better, by which I mean it couldn't have gone much worse. I spent the last two years learning verbs, activities, enough so that I'd nearly be fluent. But when I get into the exam, and I'm asked what I did yesterday with my family, what do I say? The best that my brain could come up with was that I went to Scarborough and played tennis. I haven't been to Scarborough in over a year, and haven't played tennis for much longer. At least I've got six days free of exams, my next one is RE on Tuesday, that'll be a fun two hours.

On another note, I have now watched both Alien and Predator, having rented them from LoveFilm. Conclusion: Alien pretty good, Predator appallingly bad.

Thanks for reading, please send any suggestions for future blogs to jazzphilosophybiscuits@gmail.com, and comment below.

~Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.a~

No comments:

Post a Comment